Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
Project is current:
Short description of the project:
Container for website stuff
= Current problem with website =
When browsing previously visited pages the browser asks to save the page.
* servers gives back "HTTP/0.9 200 OK" - no headers at all - http payload is there
* based on which browser, chooses to save the page
* does not occurs when you don't send 'accept-encoding' header in the requests
* happens on all platforms/browsers
* happens on 0x20 and hsbxl website
* disable mod_deflate
Stuff to try:
* disable redirect to ssl to check if also occurs with no ssl config.
** please test, I can not reproduce anymore for the moment
*** just had it again, after it was disabled (fs111)
== Misc ==
[[Website/Wireshark_on_MacOSX_with_GnuTLS|Compile Wireshark on MacOS with GnuTLS]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page