From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
The big space control
- Lights can be switched using a web interface and regular light switches.
- Roofs can be opened and closed.
- Redundant: if the Arduino fails, the light switches remain working.
 What we have available
- A little under 100 industrial relays (Piet)
- Industrial electricity cabinet (Piet)
- Diodes and NPN heavy-duty switching transistors. (Koen)
Thanks to all who have contributed hardware!
 What we need
- More electrical cable
The schematic to control just one lamp.
 Color Codes
Lesson learned: adding new colors on the fly will result in chaos:
|Cel 7||Cel 8||Cel 9|
The software is identical to the one in the small Spacecontrol.