From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 09:24, 25 May 2011 by 184.108.40.206
| From 2011/05/12 19:30:00 to 2011/05/12 23:59:59
|Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium|
- Procedure for making infrastructural changes to the space.
- Spacecontrol - Master of the Machines
- Apps For Ghent
Page "Meeting71" has no subpages to list.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20
 Procedure for making infrastructural changes to the space.
No consensus was reached so no decision was made
- there is already a procedure (standard - real life)
- renting = you have to give it back in the state you got it
- we should talk to the landlady first in these cases
- painting = ok
- drilling big holes = ask
- things we did not correctly in the past = isolation, light removal, electricity?
- jaroslav: going to talk to the landlady tomorrow about the electricity
- common sense +++
- discuss structural changes first in physical meeting before you go ahead
- rule number 1: be a good tenant, if we are thrown out, we have nothing
- we signed the lease, we should abide by it
- Bert: In a Hackerspace you should never have to ask permission to do any project.
 Spacecontrol - Master of the Machines
- new tabsheet on http://spacecontrol extension: power down all computers
- Cunning use of flags? (see Eddy Izzard)
- Two square meters flag on camp?
- Flag with leds!
- Chip in round (24 euro / square meter)
- For ccc summer camp and other events
 apps for ghent
- doors open at 9:45
- after party?
- Cedric will make sure whitespace is open for the after party
- Abe will distribute flyers on the event
- Please fill the fridge on Friday if you are here
- http://appsforghent.be/ → I've put it in the program (scroll down)