From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 07:14, 4 February 2011 by Koenraad
|From 2011/02/03 19:30:00 to 2011/02/03 23:59:59|
|Jeroen De Dauw, Abe, Sandb, Fs111, Impy, Koenraad, Tazo, Jobj, Johannes|
|Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium|
- Newline update (posters, talks)
- Who's (not) going to fosdem?
- Who can provide and who wants carpool?
- ipv6 day
- gigabit switch
- use H_x^2 budget for flappers?
- project flappers is dead
- Hack-in-the-box invitation - ideas?
- FridgeMagnet overkill?
"" has no sub pages.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20
- posters are here
- max deploy of posters on 1st of march
- we should have a schedule by then
- ssl should be fixed
- tazo takes the case of posters
- posters for fosdem (10-15?)
- posters for visiting hackerspaces etc... (during fosdem/bytenight)
- right now 7 proposals for talks
- we want still more
- we are missing "art and beauty talks"
- 1 slot of spontaneous talks
- about 6 hours per room?
- add 3, pause 3 system like cc?
- Koenraad might do a PoE talk, not sure yet
- put up doodle or something for people to come (google form thingie, no login)?
- noa? or later?
- google spreadsheet/form (hans knows how)
- install asap, nao, add link on newline page, but do it nice
- newline locations
- we can have a room 4 free if one is empty during the weekend
- backup if no rooms are empty:
- put a note on the board?
- ask neighbours if possible
- projector 4 second room
- can borrow from ptr_
Who's going to Fosdem
- 6/6/2011: http://www.ipv6day.org/
- we need ipv6 before that day
- ipv4 get's turned off
- do something special
- 6/6 is on monday
- we will do a ipv4-less day every 6th of the month from now on
- tazo will make sure that there is ipv6 in the space and that we can turn off ipv4!
- We (again!) got a nice gigabit switch from Brussels
- We need to repay Brussels with a 8 port switch (gigabit)
Hacksquare funding show-off projects (during CCC-camp)
- Project flappers is dead
- look for what we can do, funding can be given
- Funding needs to be entered before 24th of February (deadline call-for-projects)
Hack in the box invitation
- Security conference in the Netherlands
- They like other spaces to come over and to show off stuff
- Last year Hans & xflame went
- Doing something =
- Give a presentation
- Show a project
Fridge Magnet overkill
- nobody knows this
- What is the problem that we are trying to fix with the barcode scanner?
- Not having money on you
- Less money in the space
- Less processing for the financial guy
WBM in Barcelona 16-20 March
- _ptr is going there with a car, 2.5 weeks,
real nice holiday
- if you want to go, hike with him
- Tazo is redecorating the backroom -> don't undo, discuss first
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox