Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
People attending the meeting:
Jeroen De Dauw
== Agenda ==
* Gatekeeper Death??? ('''again''')
* Door between front and back room
* If it freezes outside, space gets to cold and drinks freeze (already one exploded)
* Asterisk workshop overview/follow up?
* New bottle rack, please use it!
== Meeting ==
=== GateKeeper Death??? again? ===
* Died yesterday
* Still flaky
* Next techjam should focus on this
* Techjam tomorrow!! Friday.
=== Door between front and back room ===
* Kurt provided
** Still needing handle
** Doorframe is croocked, +/- 1.5 cm -> Tomorrow, Koen and Impy will have a look at the problems +/- 16:00, _ptr might
** Gap on top of door
=== Drinks explodes and freezes ===
* Due to putting to the back plate in the glass fridge
* Put the fridge lower (or higher, depending on your viewpoint) -> temp++
=== Asterisk ===
* Was cool, again?
* We can get, for 18 euro (once, 4 ever), a phone number can be achieved.
* We buy the number when we have a full asterisk infrastructure
* Hans: we should not wait, no benefit to wait and takes time to activate.
* We buy (decided)
* We should fix next date, for follow up meeting
** Hsbxl will follow
** Over dn42
** We do the EAX2 connection thing
** Use IRC to connect
* Next week friday? Tazo pulls. Because he was THE HERO OF THE NIGHT last time.
=== New bottle rack, please use it! ===
* We likes it!
=== Project Flappers ===
* Tobias can't store them anymore
* Wants to give them
* Hsbxl wants the rest
* Where should we go to get it / Transport: contact Tobias
* Who can drive Tazo, Bert, Sandb, ...
* Johannes will contact Tobias to arrange getting it
* Hsbxl wants also as much as possible, fill up trunk and take to hsbxl whenever possible
=== Workshops Streaming ===
* People asked for streaming
* Key problem is audio
* Slides integration second problem
* Do a techjam around this?
* Please bring all your hardware (canms, microphones, etc...) and then decide when to have the techjam.
=== Workshop or Techjam ===
* IT's a TechJam!
This is a minor edit
Watch this page