From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 14:18, 18 December 2010 by Jeroen De Dauw
|From 2010/11/18 19:30:00 to 2010/11/18 23:59:59|
|Jeroen De Dauw|
Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
- 1 Agenda
- 2 Meeting 46
- Isolation status?
- we have some!!
- thx to Koen and his friend
- on friday: switch white shelve with wooden shelve
- but on friday DORKBOT!! so no one will be there
- is tomao
- fs111, Jeroen, Koen, sandb, ...
- less money then previously expected
- still +/- 400 euros behind on schedule
- need to raise 850 IF we want to have full buffer amount reached by end of year
- some workshops would help
workshop on tor
- maybe fs111
- maybe getogether
terminal servers for hsbxl
- we can give 3!
- is for cisco workshop coming up
- brussels: is going to have get-together on asterisk
- maybe also organise it in ghent
- so we can test together and make a link
- friday 26th
- sandb will do organisation
- we need a server
- pci 2 ata
- or softphone
small rack for beer and mate
- 19 euros
- yes to buy!
- we need a makro card
lidle: metal tool carts
- 99 euro
- would be nice -> we will
- In brussels: ical-export
- Can we has in 0x20
- Hans did it?
- Its hard
- Do query for the event and set ical as result type
- fs111: but we needs the ical special plugin
- hans wants to organise this
- good way to introduce people in space
- using space during hours!
- "The 9-to-5 club"
- We do it!
special drinks from Hans
- New hermans, but no lights
- we buy, make invoice to brussels for half the price
- let's make this happen!!
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox