From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 20:34, 30 September 2010 by Sandb
| From 2010/09/30 19:30:00 to 2010/09/30 23:59:59
Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
- discussion on membership fee.
- arduino uno
- iRail awesomeness
- GWOBorg hackathon?
- 1,518.48 EUR in our pocket, 1217 euro to be paid soon
- we are healthy
- expectation from now on: 20 euros
- those who want can pay 40 still, its appreciated
- Not paying,
- Never been here after the vzw was erected,
- Is on the papers though
- Andre will contact him to see if he wants to be a member or if we remove him.
 Arduino Uno
- Its tha new shit!
- New arduino model
- Came out last sunday
- Bert has one!!! (Straight from New York)
- Has new logo
- No longer has an ftdi chp
- Has another small avr that runs open source usb stack (loofa?) - also reprogrammable if you really want (requires soldering) - can be used to make your arduino to be seen as a mouse or a keyboard etc...
- Fully compatible with old shields
- About 35 $
- Also a new mega available
 iRail Awesomeness
- iRail guys talked to the NMBS
- not awesome:
- talking to PR people - want to be friends - they said you can use, but no signing with papers
- talk with yeary on future/marketing
- api 1000+ hits/day
- hunderds of users of mobile platform
- new thing they are going to do
- based on QR code
- make for every station
- hang em up
- use mobile to "read" where you are