Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
People otherwise attending:
Jeroen De Dauw, Fs111, Sandbender, Abe, Hans,
== status of Ubuntu release party planning ==
o mike, where areth thou??
== account ==
* we took an account at ING's
* our current money status 1300?
* we still need to pay our rent and move the contract to 0x20, we probably have enough money right now, check with Kurt?
== pizza ==
* buy pizza to sell?
* we need a freezer? buy new one? see also [[StuffWeNeed]]
* new garbage problem?
* wait for cleaning to be implemented before we buy freezer
== cleaning up problems ==
* make lists
* infrastructure needed
** a zwientje
** garbage cans/holders
** vacuum cleaner
** blue bags, black bags
* re-evaluate next month
== gate ==
* 1 software problem: blocking call problems?
* will check it out
* being rewired
== revspace visit ==
* nice big place
== noise bridge visit ==
* bert went
* they just moved to a much bigger place
* in the middle of san fransisco
** they pay for it by
*** membership fees (80$) and donations are the main income
*** they have about 80 members
** no paying workshops -> free knowledge; here only ask donations?
** they keep their books online
* membership gets you the right to vote
* keys are available for everyone
* very very open
* but: no crowd control
* you can't lend, you can only donate
* very good idea, no way to leave stuff at the space and expect stuff to be there when you get back
* they have project shelves: each member has a project shelve
* they have open shelves: material to play with
** shelves are cool, we want
== table ==
we need "schragen" because tom needs his back used for the table behind the seats. see also [[StuffWeNeed]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page