From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 13:56, 10 July 2010 by 22.214.171.124
| From 2010/03/25 19:30:00 to 2010/03/25 23:59:59
Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Things on the agenda tonight
- Statutes (signing)
- Money payments
- Becoming a member strategy
- Ubuntu be release party
We have 10 people responsible for financials: if not enough, they chip in):
- Youssef Aberkane
- Joren Six
- Kris Vandewalle
- Koen De Voegt
- Tom Decreton?
We assume we can live on 400 euro a month, including
so responsibles pay 40 euro a month (400/10)
- 20 euro
- new members can choose to become responsible too, alleviating the load on the other responsible members.
- If you need discount - any reason - ask on a meeting/talk to someone to get it done
- we should build a war chest of 3 months rent so 1200 euro.
- responsible members pay 40 euro's each month, we reevaluate on 21st of september (meeting 23rd of september) then we see
- if we pay back the excess money
- or if we keep it for other purposes
- Sandb and Hans, and maybe other people are willing to lend their savings to cover for the "guarantee" for the rent if needed.
Becoming a member strategy
- copy system brussels
- add field asking if new members want to organize a talk/workshop, not compulsary
- change question from "why you want to join" to "who are you"
- 1 month period
- need two sponsers
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox