Who is this?
- Coordinates: 51° 3' 4" N, 3° 43' 51" E
 At 0x20
- Is currently participating in these projects: Arcade, Audio System, Cleaning caturday, Dooropener, Electro Desk, Gatekeeper-Soekris, Membership Shelves, Polaris, Roomba Hacking, Spacecontrol
- Is not planning to attend any events.
- Has attended these events: Meeting129, Game Night 9, Game Night 8, General assembly 2012, Meeting118, Meeting115, Game Night 7, Meeting111 and Newline planning, Meeting107, Newline Planning Meeting 00 … further results
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 81 events.
- 00:15:af:41:b1:77 = Koen
- 00:14:0b:3d:af:cb = Koen
 Unsorted note's on projects I'm working on
install djmount from repos.
sudo mkdir /mnt/upnp sudo chmod 777 /mnt/upnp sudo djmount -o allow_other /mnt/upnp
It seems to be needed to chmod to 777 to allow us to see the files on the upnp correctly. A system admin type got a better solution/explanation? Now we create a link to our MPD folder.
ln -s /mnt/upnp uPNP
Then install incron from repos to monitor changes in the filesystem we will use this to monitor the uPNP folder. First we need to add root to /etc/incorn.allow file.
$ cat /proc/cmdline
to make djmount start at boot the following was added to /etc/rc.local
djmount /data/music -o allow_other &
look into fstab to make djmount start automatically
djmount /media/UPnP fuse ro,allow_other 0 0
sudo apt-get install python-software-properties pkg-config sudo add-apt-repository ppa:team-xbmc sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install xbmc xbmc-standalone sudo apt-get update