install djmount from repos.
sudo mkdir /mnt/upnp sudo chmod 777 /mnt/upnp
It seems to be needed to chmod to 777 to allow us to see the files on the upnp correctly. A system admin type got a better solution/explanation?
ln -s /mnt/upnp uPNP
THen install incron from repos to monitor changes in the filesystem we will use this to monitor the uPNP folder. add root to /etc/incorn.allow
look into fstab to make djmount start automatically
 Who is this?
- Coordinates: 51° 3' 4" N, 3° 43' 51" E
 At 0x20
- Is currently participating in these projects: Arcade, Audio System, Cleaning caturday, Dooropener, Electro Desk, Polaris, Roomba Hacking, Spacecontrol
- Is not planning to attend any events.
- Has attended these events: Meeting129, Game Night 9, Game Night 8, General assembly 2012, Meeting118, Meeting115, Game Night 7, Meeting111 and Newline planning, Meeting107, Newline Planning Meeting 00 … further results
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 81 events.