From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Revision as of 00:34, 6 October 2011
Who is this?
- Website: http://koen.devoegt.be
- Email: koen -at- devoegt -dot- be
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KoenDV
- Coordinates: 51° 3' 4" N, 3° 43' 51" E
- Is currently participating in these projects: Arcade, Audio System, Cleaning caturday, Dooropener, Electro Desk, Gatekeeper-Soekris, Membership Shelves, Polaris, Roomba Hacking, Spacecontrol
- Is not planning to attend any events.
- Has attended these events: Meeting129, Game Night 9, Game Night 8, General assembly 2012, Meeting118, Meeting115, Game Night 7, Meeting111 and Newline planning, Meeting107, Newline Planning Meeting 00 … further results
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 81 events.
- 00:15:af:41:b1:77 = Koen
- 00:14:0b:3d:af:cb = Koen
- 20:cf:30:92:22:b9 = Koen
- e4:ce:8f:20:0c:10 = Koen
- e0:b9:a5:0d:7c:ac = Koen
Unsorted note's on projects I'm working on
Then install incron from repos to monitor changes in the filesystem we will use this to monitor the uPNP folder. First we need to add root to /etc/incorn.allow file.
$ cat /proc/cmdline
look into fstab to make djmount start automatically
djmount /media/UPnP fuse ro,allow_other 0 0