From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 21:40, 17 June 2010 by Joren
Gatekeeper is a Python script that opens a gate when calling to +32493604143. It only opens the gate for whitelisted numbers. The hardware used:
- A beagle board with a Debian based distro on, kindly donated by Bert.
- A remote controller for the gate connected to the beagle board
- pin 28: black
- pin 24: white
- pin 1 (bottom): red
- A Huawei e220 GSM modem with a SIM card to
 Connecting to the BeagleBoard
- ssh whitespace.endofinternet.net -p 2222
 Ideas, Feedback and Comments
Add your own!
- We can make the door opening for all people on Thursday, and only for members on the others...? @Jorin: Is this pythonable?
- We can sound a alarm when ppl call the number but aren't members, then someone can go outside and pen the door.
pinout on the beagleboard towards the gate opener: