From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 09:54, 9 April 2010
| From 2010/04/11 13:30:00 to 2010/04/11 23:59:59
Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
«Let's open the door by using overcomplicated solutions.»
You are outside, you have a key for the door of the space but no fancy-schmansy garage port opener.
Expected outcome: the door opens.
- one utp cable running from space to appt in front.
- one remote we can hack
- server running in the space
- Random electronics (including an arduino)
- Be able to open door by using wifi
- Be able to open door via the interwebs
- Be able to open the door with your cell phone.
- If possible: not necessary to leave a pentium running all the time (power)
- Main chip : XE34AB / NICE FRO1
(can't seem to google it... maybe bad eyes)