From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
- Automatically detect if user is using a mobile or PC. (Patch submitted)
- If this feature is thoroughly tested remove the mobile and full links from the bottom of the interfaces
- Don't let HomeAutomation keeptrack of the lamp status on it's own but check back with tdtool. Changes made outside of HomeAutomation would be reflected correctly in HomeAutomation.
- Maybe some more consistent organization of the settings / user mananger. For example "Local IP´s:" would make more sense in the user manager.
- See if "echo getcwd() . "\n";" can completely remove the need for a configuration file
- In the menu on the mobile interface there is a empty link at the bottom that doesn't do anything