|From 2015/04/03 to 2015/04/05|
|Koen, Mimor, Bart|
Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
«Speeches, events, presentation, socializing, networking, promotion, info-tainment, food culture, pitching, crowdsourcing, platform building, ....»
Friday: stand-up comedy.
Saturday: talks, workshops, beer.
Sunday: beer and possible talks and workshops.
Newline 2015 call for participation
Newline 2015 - 3/04 to 5/04 - Whitespace - Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Yes!!!! It's that time again, Ze New Line is upon us! Rejoice! As every year we invite hackers, makers, coders, artists, all our drinking buddies and unicorns to this un-conference-like party.
Visitors of the past editions know: It's a small conference with great funs, you come over to be yourself and meet a lot of new (and old) friends.
To sign up with a small talk, a demo, a show and tell please send an electrically enhanced snail mail to newline [at] 0x20 [dot] be. And we will welcome you to our event with great regards.
Talk rooms are very small and cozy and our visitors don't bite.
It's really not a real conference unless you share a bit of your interests. Really, the best way to enjoy this event is to give a talk and share some of the stuff you care about.
What can you talk about? Simple answer: Plenty of things and more maybe.
There are different tracks:
- I <3 Foo
- You've got some piece of software/hardware/technology you love, but you didn't write it, never even submitted a well written bug report. Yet Foo makes your life easier/more fun/less boring. Come over and share your experiences with us! Tell us what we're missing.
- I do Bar
- You've got some practical skill, in-depth knowledge about Bar, you can share with your fellow hackers. You're not the talker but more action-oriented. Cool! Give us some Idea what you want to do, and we'll get some interested people in a small and cozy room with you. But not too close
- I know Baz
- Awesome, your in-dept knowledge on Baz will enlighten us all, you're the kind of speaker that can keep a room on the edge of their seat for an hour and still, keep the questions flowing after the talk
- I think qux
- Here are you, with your opinion. You want to give a political, philosophical, ethical statement. You want to pitch an idea and welcome comments. You're a pastafarian that wants new followers, a politician without voters, a rebel without a cause/clue. Feel free to join us, we'll dust off our soapbox for ya.
We need the following to make this a great event:
- Short accessible talks (20min or less)
- Longer In-depth talks (30min or longer)
Excited? So are we!
Make sure NSA is aware you are coming: https://www.facebook.com/events/622219847905177
- 14:00-14:30 Bitcoin
- Volunteers from the Ghent Bitcoin Meetup will explain about Bitcoin, answer questions, and present their project "Gent Bitcoinstad" (http://www.gentbitcoinstad.be/)
"" has no sub pages.