From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
|From 2011/05/05 19:30:00 to 2011/05/05 23:59:59|
|Jeroen De Dauw, Abe, Koen, Koenraad, Joost, Cedric, Hans, Joren, fs111, sandb, Pietercolpaert, Mimor, Impy, Biertie, Jaroslov, Hala, Johannes, Bert|
|Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium|
- organize Apps for Ghent afterparty
- create and distribute flyers
- do we need more drinks
- buy more njam njams
- Info by Piet: I added "If you live in Bruges, and you are interested in a space there, feel free to contact Piet." to the front page.
"" has no sub pages.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20
Apps for Ghent
- after event: people must be here / space must be open at 18:30
- Cederic is going to pull this event
- 33 people have registered
- Koenraad -> thx
- No trolling on mailing list on monday morning
- We will setup special trolling mailing list?
- Lets be nicer on the mailing list
- mini design patterns mailing list
- be exellent (nice, polite) to each other
- yes you can, don't start big opinions on something you did not participate, or don't plan to work
- the same patterns apply on the mailing list as the ones on the space
- don't be afraid to tell someone when you feel he is rude/trolling
- should we have?
- pay for this after saving for one year?
- will also bring annoyances
- keep track of people who show up and who don't?
- suprise cleaningthursday at 20:00? what about people that are planning to work?
- cleaning does not scale, 5ish is about right
- fake workshop?
- make someone responsible for organising, each month a new guy/girl
28 days later
- we have a spot for things to take
- put date on things to go, 28 days later they go to container park
- this weekend, sandb goes to container park
Box of Pandora
- do it every meeting!!
- check papers, announce you can become a member.
Routerboard from Stefan
- we should use it or give it back to Stefan, it's nice and valuable
- it's here to try
Ongoing projects quickie
- this is not scrum
- would be cool to do, we used to do this, now we rush the meeting too much to do this
- miniCnC night
- BI on sunday
Weekly Python Meetup
- Learn to do python
- Learn together
- Use the
- Tuesday evening?
- Jaroslov wants to organise
- Jeroen is interested
Facts about "Meeting70"
|Has attendee||Jeroen De Dauw +, Abe +, Koen +, Koenraad +, Joost +, Cedric +, Hans +, Joren +, Fs111 +, Sandb +, Pietercolpaert +, Mimor +, Impy +, Biertie +, Jaroslov +, Hala +, Johannes + and Bert +|
|Has attendee amount||18 +|
|Has end date||5 May 2011 23:59:59 +|
|Has event type||Meeting +|
|Has location||Whitespace +|
|Has start date||5 May 2011 19:30:00 +|